Our Specialty – Qualified and Compassionate Home Health Aides
As the largest, not-for-profit home health aide agency in Central New York, we pride ourselves on the quality of care our aides provide for the aging, ill, and frail individuals in our community. Many of our employees have made it their life’s work to care for others.
Our staff is:
- Dedicated – 56 of our employees have worked for our agency for more than 5 years.
- Dependable – Our caregivers are mature, experienced individuals; 79% of our workforce is over 40 years of age.
- Trustworthy – All of our employees are thoroughly screened and fully insured.
Learn more about us…
All of our home health aides are carefully screened prior to being hired:
- We provide peace of mind by hiring only “the best of the best” – less than 10% of those that apply are accepted for employment.
- We check work history and references, conduct drug and alcohol screening, and perform criminal background checks by fingerprinting all potential home health aides.
- We observe and monitor our trainees’ progress as they complete our 75-hour certified home health aide training program approved by the New York State Department of Health.
“She is so kind and helps me with all my personal needs. I am so glad she is able to help me.” – Client
Recognizing that everyone’s needs are not the same, we offer specialty training for home health aides who care for individuals with unique needs, such as:
- Those with Alzheimer’s disease or dementia;
- People with mental illness or substance abuse problems;
- Individuals at the end of life.